* Special guest artist Pete Terranova will be returning to Boston from December 10th to the 16th & Josh Hagan will be here in Boston from December 15-22. Both Pete & Josh are already fully booked, but(!) if you want to come in & consult with them for a future tattoo on their next visit to Boston, they will gladly meet with you and we'll take down your contact info so we can reach out and help you book an appt once we get the dates of their next visit (this is highly recommended!).
* Carl Grace's schedule is unfortunately sold out through the late spring of '14. As soon as we know his next open dates, we'll post them here.
Our piercer, Brian Moeller, is proud to be a Business Member of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP).
For more information about the APP, their standards & why such an organization exists, please click on the APP logo below to learn more. If you would like to meet with Brian to consult about a piercing you've been thinking about (pros/cons, healing and aftercare, jewelry options, etc...), feel free to pop on by the shop- he works every day except Wednesdays.
* Brian Moeller - Thursday to Tuesday, 11:00am to 7:30pm
* Jared Scott - Tuesday to Saturday 11:00am to 7:30pm & Sunday 12pm to 5:00pm
* Roz Thompson - Friday , 5:00pm-9:00pm, Saturday 8:00pm - midnight & Sunday, 12:00pm to 5:00pm
* Dia Moeller - Thursday to Monday, 11:00am - 7:30pm
* Jason Zube - by appointment only, 24/7/365
*We are very honored to be listed amongst the other elite artists & studios
mentioned in this article. Of the 20 studios in the world listed, there are only
7 from the USA & we are one of them.